Friday, July 13, 2007

Day 3 - Colorado morning

Hello everyone! I hope you've enjoyed our blogs so far. Well, today the kids didn't give us a break in the morning like yesterday - they woke up about 6am. Daddy went out and took care of them (bless his soul!), and they enjoyed breakfast together about 7am. We just hung out this morning enjoying the Yogi-ness of our campground, and found our first wildlife (see pic below :)). We were able to rent a car, a gorgeous dodge mini-van (hey, it's wheels!) and we plan on going to town this afternoon when Mason wakes up from nap. I think we're going to try and hook up with Brian's family tonight for dinner. We've yet to check out Estes Park and I'm so excited to go into town tonight. I'm sure I'll be posting pics of town later. The people here are absolutely fantastic, they are SOO friendly and helpful! There was a family we met this morning from Illinois that offered to take our picture in front of Yogi - see pic below - and they told us a few places we must go. We're excited for our upcoming adventures! We're already running out of time, I hope we can get it all in! Well, I guess as much as we can with a 3 and 1 year old...they're really being great troopers! Well that should be about enough rambling for now....check out our blog later, I'll try to blog again tonight. Our internet isn't working in our RV, so we have to go to the pavillion...but it's right across the street - so not too difficult. ;)






No comments: