Saturday, October 04, 2008

3 Months =)

Little man is 3 months old already! Where did that go?! His newest 'tricks' are spitting bubbles, giggling, holding his hands together, and just being as cute and fun as ever! I'm LOVING it!



We were invited to a wedding last night for a good friend of mine from elementary school! I haven't seen her in 9 years (high school graduation) so it was an absolute blast seeing her on her wedding day! She was gorgeous and I was so excited to be there on her special day :).

On another note, poor Mason has yet another ear infection. Poor kid, he spikes the highest fevers too so it's really tough on him. Although, it's nice to have a cuddle bug ;). Even though I hate it when they're sick, all I want to do is take the pain away.

Other than that, life is good and I am hoping for a bonfire night tonight...I'll have to see how hubby's doing though. He's so awesome at making bonfires, it takes me about an hour to get one started! We haven't had one since I was 9 months preggo with Carter...it's time to have one :). We used to have them ALL the time and I want to get back into that habit. There's nothing better than sitting around a bonfire.

Until next time...

No comments: