Thursday, October 16, 2008

HI HO, HI HO, IT'S OFF TO WORK I GO!

It's been a busy week! I started work on Tuesday night and it went great! It was fun to get out of the house, sit at a desk and 'work'. It was kind of weird and I almost felt naked without 3 kids hanging on me! But I am so far really enjoying it and thankful for the opportunity my ex-boss has given me! It's neat to be back with the company I worked for before we had kids. Plus it's a huge bonus to already have the knowledge of the computer system and everything that goes on! It only took a few minutes to remember everything...kind of like riding a bike :). I'll be working Tuesday and Wednesday evenings when I can...maybe in the future I'll pick up more hours. But for now it's working out great so we can all get adjusted. Brian, of course, is doing awesome with the boys! I think the boys are REALLY loving their Daddy time! I asked them this morning if they missed me and they said no! I had to laugh. Carter's doing good with the bottle too - at least that's what I'm told ;). I'm having a hard time though getting a milk supply...I'll have to work extra hard to get that supply up! Oh well, the job isn't super pressing, so if I need to leave I can. I am loving the flexibility! Yay! I better stop before this gets too much more babbly, plus the boys are needing me :).

No comments: