Sunday, November 02, 2008

Wow...have we been busy!

It's been a very long time since my last post! We have been so busy! We were hard at work with our haunted house stuff, and I am happy that it's over :). It's a long process, but it turned out great (www.nightmaregrove.blogspot.com)! We had a fantastic turnout and we have a lot of great food donations for the food shelf! I've also been going into work 2 nights a week, and it's been going really well. I'm enjoying my time away working outside the home, but I do miss my boys.

I had Evan's conferences on Friday (I know...nice add to our crazy Halloween day!) and the teacher said he's doing really well. He's very shy, but he's starting to warm up and get much better! So that was nice to hear :)

Mason's been doing well. We've been trying to keep him healthy and away from cold stuff - every time he gets a little runny nose, he ends up with an ear infection. Poor kid's going to be immune to amoxicillin before he's 5! Other than that, he's been just a riot. He cracks us up every day with his stories and actions. He's a funny kid.

Carter's doing great! He's 4 months old now!!! He's smiling up a storm, giggling, rolling from his tummy to his back and always wanting to be held. His 4 month appointment is this Wednesday, so we'll see how he's doing health wise there :). He's cute as a button and we're all loving him to pieces :)!

As far as hubby and myself...same old same old! I haven't really had much of a chance to sit and chat with hubby for a while due to the Halloween chaos and work. We're hoping to cuddle up tonight and enjoy a movie - if we can stay awake! I'm doing pretty much the same, just very busy with 3 kids, work and avoiding the scale ;). The darn Halloween candy is so easy to grab...ugh! Oh well, I'll get there!




2 comments:

S.Kremer said...

The kids are getting so big:) Congrats on your haunted house - sounds like it was a huge success!
Shawna

S.Kremer said...

The kids are getting so big:) Congrats on your haunted house - sounds like it was a huge success!
Shawna