Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Awesome Day

Today I used my Christmas present from the hubby...he gave me a 'daddy stay home day' gift certificate to use. A couple weeks ago, I was asked to join my Premier Designs family for a lunch and I thought to myself...hmmm, that might be a great day to use my certificate! So today was the day, my day off!!! It was really nice. I met the gals for lunch at Champps in Maple Grove, then I did some shopping at Kohls and Bed Bath and Beyond. I then called Splawn Montage to see if they had an appointment for a manicure, so I got my nails done (I know, super fancy). I also got my haircut while there. Then I went to Ulta...never been there before, and I don't think hubby will let me go back... ;). I then voyaged to Zantiago and got some yummy tacos, and totally ate by myself. It was actually quite relaxing watching all the hustle and bustle going on, knowing I wasn't in any hurry. Then I went to Target in Woodbury and putzed around. I got extremely exhausted while there though, so I had to call my day to an end. The kids were great for Daddy. Daddy ordered pizza for lunch, and then they had pizza for dinner...I thought that was funny. But the boys all had a nice time too and I think it was really good for them to be together for a day. The kiddos had a tubby tonight and now they're all snuggled in their beds. Evan's got preschool in the morning, so it's back to reality! I really enjoyed my 'day off'. It was much appreciated!!!

No comments: