Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Blogging Again

Hello! I have not blogged in such a long time on here, so I thought I'd give it a try again. I blog on MySpace once in a while, but why not blog in two areas. Well, I'm starting my 7th month of pregnancy and the boys are keeping me on my toes. I truthfully don't know how I'm going to handle 3 boys. I can hardly handle the 3 of them now, and one of them isn't even born yet! This has been a very difficult pregnancy, as far as my hormones and pain scale. Thank goodness I haven't been on bedrest...yet. I hope that I won't have to, but considering I'm at 28 weeks now, I'm sure I won't have to. I see the doc on Monday for my regular check up. Hopefully that'll go well.

Brian's headache is still happening, it's been a very long time and it has not let up. It's been really hard and very stressful, also very depressing. I feel so bad for him. I just want him to feel 'good'. He see's the neurologist again the 21st of this month, so hopefully something good will happen then. He's been also seeing a cranial massage therapist, along with his chiropractor and that hasn't done too much. Maybe this nice spring weather will keep up and it'll help him feel better. Who knows, I'm close to giving up hope, but I know I can't.

Well, nothing else too new is going on. Mason will be 2 on the 19th of this month, and boy oh boy is he showing and acting like it. Evan's been really good, so that's been nice. I took him out last night for a cookie at Caribou, I hope he enjoyed our little outing.

I should probably go now, Mason's standing on the end table and just knocked over the lamp. Ahh, the joys of parenthood.

1 comment:

skuubeedoo said...

I'm so glad that you're blogging again. It is so much fun!!! =)