Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Crawling and Sprouts!

We are proud to announce that Carter is now mobile! He started crawling yesterday at lunch time. I was in the kitchen getting Evan and Mason milk for their lunch, I look down and there goes Carter across the floor! I was so excited, I grabbed the camera and got some blurry shots (you'll see the pics below), he's very proud of himself and his big brothers are just as proud!
On another exciting note, we have sprouts...lots of sprouts from our garden! Although, now we're in a predicament, we think we may have planted too early. This is our first year, and the plants look like they're already running out of room! I was just going to be happy if we actually grew something...and I guess we were successful! This picture was already taken a couple days ago, and there are now green sprouts in almost every spot and they're getting taller and taller! Yikes! Is there a 'transitional' pot or something?!? Hmmm...we may have to figure something out :)

No comments: