Tuesday, September 05, 2006

So I went for a walk this morning with kids and dog in toe. What the hell was I thinking??? Note to self: Do NOT take the dog with when I go on a walk with the kids!!! The kids did great, Evan loves walks and it seems that sleepy head Mason enjoyed his ride as well. Poor Maverick. He always does his duty business in the same place on every walk. So of course, we approach "the place" and he does his business. I get my baggy ready and do the ever so wonderful poo pick up. It did not go well. The poo decided to get on the outside of my baggy, so luckily I had another baggy and attempted to put it in the other baggy. I ended up making more of a mess. Poo had snuckily gotten onto the other bag and onto my fingers - ick, ick, ick!!! I was so disturbed I considered calling the walk quits and heading home. Plus it did not help that the sun was cooking and I was sweating like crazy. But I took a deep breath, and I decided I needed this walk as much as the dog did and the kids, so I kept plugging along. The rest of the walk went great.

Sad news keeps running through my head, Steve Irwin *i.e. The Crocodile Hunter, passed away from a freak accident. His show was crazy and I sometimes enjoyed watching it. Hubby and I used to watch him all the time, and we are both sad to hear of his passing. His family will be in our thoughts.

Well I should go, I need to baste the turkey...yes, I am actually cooking a turkey...on a Tuesday...whatever, right? And my big kid is waking up. More to come later....

1 comment:

SirToadAlot said...

Wow! You sure have some crazy days Hudda. I hope life slows down a little for you soon. Keep up the great work rasing our kids!
I Love You.