Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I thought I'd write something, since I haven't blogged in awhile. I don't have much to say...I guess. Hmmmm.....

The weather's been cool. It's cooling down, so that's nice. I like the cool weather. I like to dress in warm clothes. In summer when it's hot, you can only be so naked (at least in public).

Oh!

Mason's five months old today. Where the heck did that time go? He is so happy, he smiles all the time and now he loves to laugh. Evan can make him crack up by roaring at him. He's a lug and we are all loving him to pieces. I'm still his dairy diva which is going great. I just wish, with being a dairy diva, that it was more publicly accepted. It's one of those things that is so overly encouraged, yet so frowned upon. I don't get it. I will admit that I am not the type of person to whip booby out in the middle of public, but it would be nice to know that it was at least accepted. There's too much controversy about the whole thing...it's ridiculous. Oh well!

I feel like going out to a movie. Anyone see anything good lately? I like the romantic comedies, or just comedies are great too. I haven't been to a movie in such a long time. I love going into the semi-dark theater and finding a comfy seat to cuddle next to my hubby. I love the smell of over-buttered popcorn and the sticky floors. I love getting candy and pop. I think I need to go to a movie.

Okie doke, enough putterin' around here. I better go. Bye for now.

No comments: