Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dr Appt Update

I had my 35 week appointment today and everything is seeming to check out fine...so far! The baby's heartbeat is around 140, my blood pressure is good, but I'm measuring 38 weeks...so a bit big! The doctor scheduled an ultrasound for me for tomorrow to check the weight on the baby and the baby's position. I also have to go up to labor and delivery and have a stress test done (??), I'm not really sure why because the doctor actually didn't say anything about it. The scheduler did when I scheduled the ultrasound...so I probably don't even need to go up there for the stress test, but whatever. I'm confused. I guess we shall see tomorrow. I'm very nervous for the ultrasound, I know we're just checking the size and position, but I'm nervous if they find anything that could be wrong. I worry too much, I know. Hopefully everything will be ok. I'll have to have the tech check to make sure the baby is still a boy...I've had 2 dreams where the baby was a girl! Not like it would change, but you never know! Wouldn't that be quite the surprise?! Hopefully I'll be able to update tomorrow... :-) Wish me luck!

1 comment:

BizEMommaK said...

Hey Holly:)

Good luck at the DR!