Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Brian and I went to O'Malley's Irish Pub in Woodbury last night for a great night of Karaoke! Our good friend Dennis is the KJ there and it is a BLAST!!! We drank, well I just had a diet coke - but still, we sang and had a wonderful time! It was so fun to go out together, we need to do that more! It was really weird to go out on a week night, bless you Mom! Fun times, fun times!

Well, we are now 4 days with no accidents! Evan is doing so great with using the toilet now, it's been so worth the effort! Yay Evan!!!

On my weight loss update - I am down 3 pounds from Monday! Woohoo!!! Tracking my points has been difficult, but I can already tell it's getting easier. Seeing that weight loss on the scale really helped motivate me...I think I really needed that! I bought some new jeans a while ago and I cannot wait to get into them! Hopefully it'll be soon.

Well I should sign out now, I'm tired and have laundry going and mommy stuff to do! I wish I could lay down and take a nap for a while! Maybe I could...watching a couple episodes of Caillou wouldn't be that....would it?!?

No comments: