Wednesday, November 01, 2006

We survived Halloween! Yay!!! Only approximately 10 little candy bars made it to my belly, so that's not too bad...at least I think it's not too bad! Trick-or-treating was a blast! Evan got to go with his 2 cousins, and his little brother slept in the stroller most of the time. It was so much fun to watch him actually understanding it this year - going house to house, ringing the door bell, saying trick-or-treat and getting candy. It brought back so many memories of being a kid! I always remember how much fun it was to go out...and cold! The poor kiddos were so cold, I felt so bad! Evan was so cold he could hardly speak. I didn't realize how cold it actually was until we came in and my hands went numb!

Our haunted house was great this year! Brian estimated that we had approximately 225 kids, well I should say people since adults like our haunted house too! Our haunted house keeps growing every year and getting better and better. It was really great this year with our butcher room, coffin, bridge, chainsaw attacks, the scary clown - thank you Scott -, and also thank you to everyone else who participated in our haunting fun - it was wonderful and the costumes were fantastic! Very scary and very fun! It's such a hectic couple days preparing our haunted house that consumes our driveway and garage, but it's so much fun and I love when everyone comes over and we can go trick-or-treating together - mommy's jobs - and hang out back at the house, eating food and candy and letting the kids play! They had a blast!

Happy November! Wow, what?!? I can't believe it's November. How nuts is that. Well I should sign out, I have cookies to bake for a bake sale at church, kids to take care of, cartoons to watch, books to read, cleaning up our leftover Halloween *stuff*, make an attempt at getting a shower in today, changing diapers, taking Evan to the potty, taking care of our dog - whose I'm sure tummy is upset from treats yesterday, try to avoid our leftover Halloween candy, eat healthy today - back on track, do the dishes, organize the toy chest, make the bed, wash Evan's sheets, do more laundry, clean the kitchen...I guess I have my day taken care of! Have a good day and thanks again to everyone who helped with our haunted house and came over! I really enjoy the company!

No comments: