Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I think he gets it!

As we've been struggling with potty and poopy training, I think Evan has finally gotten it. It has been such a long and grueling past couple months, but it's so worth it! NO MORE DIAPERS!!! What a money saver! Woohoo!!! HE GETS IT!!!

With Evan expressing his new adventures of being independent, I am now starting to ween Mason. Not totally by choice, which sucks. Although, I feel bad because I enjoy it and I know Mason does too. But I know I will feel good when I'm done...a little bit more freedom for myself! Now when I go to Applebee's I can get my strawberry perfect margarita with dinner which I'm excited about. I figure when I'm done, I'll have nursed him for about 7 months. We tried rice cerael with him a few nights ago, and he hated it. He gagged and gagged. The poor kid. So we thought we'd add flavor to it by adding vegetables....more gagging. I don't quite think he's ready for the whole food experience yet. He's getting closer and closer to crawling, he gets up on all 4's and rocks away. Other than that, he's carpet swimming and he can roll and scoot himself anywhere he wants to be. He's such a happy kid, except for when Brian and I want to go out on a date and he screams for the babysitter.....poor Chad and Amy, Grandma, Scott - and whoever else he has screamed and cried for. I'm sorry. I really am truly sorry. Maybe that'll change once he's exclusively on bottles. We'll see.

I went to my Weight Watchers weigh-in last night (couldn't go to the meeting because I had Mason in toe) and I gained about 2 pounds. Oops. I am now back on track today on the regular points system, no more nursing mom's program (yikes). So I no longer have my 10 extra daily points. I hope I can do this. I am hungry and I am trying so hard. I CAN do this, I just have to be good for a couple days and then I'll get right back on track with no problems. This starting part is the hardest. Ok, enough rambling. More to come later -I'll try and be better about blogging, I usually always have something to share!

Peace out!

I have no idea why I just typed that. Oh well. I suppose.....

No comments: