Wednesday, March 04, 2009

No more fever

Evan woke up without a fever, hungry as a horse, and acting like his typical self! How weird?! He had that weird tummyache thing going on, but never got sick...I think he almost got sick last night but faught it ;). Although, last night I was a little worried about his tummy since he hadn't actually gotten sick, so I poked around on him and his very lower abdomen seemed to be the culprit. So I thought something intestinal? Maybe a bladder infection? So I was going to call the doc this morning, but now he's totally fine...?? Oh well! I guess we'll just continue to keep an eye on him! Poor little guy was so miserable yesterday, he fell asleep on the couch for about an hour and a half! He doesn't nap anymore, so for him that was very not normal!

Today has been a good day of getting some things accomplished...cleaning wise. I was able to vacuum, dust, swiffer the floors, do the dishes, 4 loads of laundry, and already get the garbage out. Well, not to the curb, but it's at least in the garage waiting to be put into the trash can and out to the curb. I've also got Mason and Carter down for a nap and Evan's playing some Wii, so I'm taking some time for me! Yay! Although, I did sneak in a game of bowling with Evan - and I actually beat him! It was fun...maybe I'll have to talk him into playing bowling again :).

I guess I don't have anything overly exciting to share right now...so I guess that's it. I have a lot of things cooking in my mind for 'to do', but don't have to strength or motivation right now ;). Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: