Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Poor Evan

Evan seems to have spiked a bit of a fever and is complaining of a tummyache. His fever is low which is good. He's also been eating fairly well too...so I'm not too sure what's going on with the tummyache. His left eye looks a bit more 'red' than his other eye, so maybe he has pink eye or a cold?? I'm confused. Oh well, nothing much we can do right now except wait it out. He missed preschool today and he's been pretty sad about that. He loves preschool. I think I'll be putting in a movie for him to watch while he rests. Poor kiddo.

I am excited though that I have changed the look of my blog and changed the name to 'The Darling Days'. So I don't know if that changes the blog website yet...I guess I'll have to look into that. Anywho, I found a cute website to change the blog background and it's fun! Well, I better go. Until next time...

1 comment:

skuubeedoo said...

I love the new background - it is so you!! =D