Thursday, March 05, 2009

Oofta, what a busy day!

Today has been crazy! First, Brian had to wake up at 3:45am to get ready to drive out to Wisconsin Dells for a work meeting, which he's been at all day! He still isn't home and probably won't be home until midnight! Poor guy. Well, it's also Thursday which means Evan has preschool and Mason has ECFE. I was able to get up at 5am to feed Carter and get him back to bed, then get back to bed about 6am myself, to only get up at 6:45am with Mason. Got the boys ready, woke up Carter, got Evan to preschool on time, fed Carter a bottle in the Church parking lot, made my way to drop off the water bill, get to the post office to mail some jewelry that needs to be exchanged, then to Rainbow (which is now my favorite grocery store...), then home to unpack groceries, get Mason and Carter fed and taken care of, then to head out again to get Evan from preschool. Then we got home, had lunch, Mason and Carter went down for naps, more cleaning occured, then my Mom (bless her!) came down to help watch Evan and Carter so I could take Mason to his ECFE class which I had completely forgotten tonight was the last night! So I need to call tomorrow morning to try to enroll him for the next 6 weeks - he loves it so much. Then got Evan and Mason down to bed about 9pm, gave Carter a bath (he had 3 blowouts today!) and got him to bed about 10:15pm. Now I'm working on laundry that desperately needs to be done, and get the boys packed for tomorrow - they're heading to Grandma and Grandpa's for the night! Woohoo! Well, except for Carter, he'll be staying home with us. Anywho, I'm typing this enjoying a smirnoff raspberry burst drink. And I'm waiting for my hubby to make it home safe! That was my day in a nutshell. A little crazy, but not too out of the ordinary ;)

No comments: