Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Good News and blah news

Brian had his appointment today with the Dr. who practices homeopathy and it went really well! It was our next step in trying to conquer the headache. He has a huge list of food sensitivities and other things to do. He said the appointment was weird but he sounds confident it'll help. I wish I could have been there! He had to touch a vile with his left hand, and he had his right hand raised in the air. He was supposed to 'stop' the doctor from pushing his arm down when he touched each vile. She was barely pushing on him, and when he would touch certain viles, his arm would fall. Those viles were the viles where he has food sensitivity. Crazy. So we will see...

Then I had my 37 week appointment today, and nothing has changed. The baby is low, which is great. His heartbeat is around 140/150 and I'm measuring 38.5 weeks. So I am much smaller this time around than I was with the boys! My next appointment is next Wednesday...so we will see what happens then. If I'm starting to measure really big we will then talk about induction. Other than that we're just playing it all by ear right now, which is actually kind of nice! Who know's what'll happen and I'm kind of liking that. It could be any day, or it could be 2 weeks! We shall see... :) My only major bummer is that my cervix hasn't done anything yet...I'm still a finger-tip dialated and it's still way up there. With the boys, I was usually effaced almost completely by now and at least 2 centimeters...although I know at this point that doesn't mean much! But I at least like a little progress! Oh well.

Until next time...

No comments: