Friday, June 27, 2008

Hmmm....

I called the Doc's office with a little preggo concern - everything is perfectly fine...but...

The Doctor forgot he was going out of town next weekend for the 4th and he wanted to schedule an ultrasound for us to see how big our little guy is - the ultrasound is tomorrow morning. Depending on the verdict of the size, we 'may' be induced this weekend sometime or early next week. Our Doc wants to deliver our baby - that's how he rolls! I'm excited for the ultrasound - I'm taking my Mom with me. Evan has his last t-ball in the morning and we really don't want to miss it - so my Dad is going to go with Brian and the boys to t-ball. That'll be a good 'boy' outing. My Mom seems pretty excited, she's never seen an ultrasound before, except for our pictures. It should be interesting and I guess we'll keep everyone posted...pray for us that we don't have a 12 pounder cookin' in there!

It's kind of interesting how things took a a little turn!

1 comment:

Pi Turtles said...

How cool! That should definitely calm your fears a bit I hope! What a great idea to take your mom:)
-Kellie