Sunday, June 29, 2008

Maybe Baby???

The OB department from L&D called and said they spoke to our Doc. He gave us 2 options...we can come in at 5pm and get the gel and then go home...or we can come in at 6pm, get cervidil, stay overnight and start pitocin in the morning. We're going in at 6pm. Hopefully they won't call back and end up telling us there's no room at the inn! I feel like that'd be our luck right now. I've been still having contractions, and I'm so ready. The contractions actually have been pretty good this morning, and I've been really nauseated, so I think things are definitely getting ready. Mother nature just likes to take her sweet time with me. I'm hoping the cervidil tonight will kick things into high gear and I won't need the pitocin, but who am I kidding?! I can hope right??? Well, let's hope for a successful induction and a safe healthy delivery for our new son! Hopefully we'll be meeting him by tomorrow! We'll do our best to keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

skuubeedoo said...

Good luck! Keep us posted!