Friday, June 27, 2008

Ugh

I seriously can't handle this anymore. These contractions are driving me crazy. The kids are driving me crazy. The pain I'm in is driving me crazy. How much longer do I have to go through this?! I know it'll be soon and happen before we know it...but I'm getting worried. I'm freaking out about the size of him, I'm freaking out that last night he was moving for 3 HOURS and wouldn't stop and it was so unbelievably painful, and I felt him 'shake' weird. I'm worried he's stressed in there and my body's not responding. I'm worried about his health. I just have this 'feeling' he needs to come out NOW, and I'm honestly not just saying that. This is killing me, but nobody will do anything. WHY!?!?! ARGH!!! I just want to cry. I have never been more frustrated in my entire life.

No comments: