Thursday, June 26, 2008

To try...or not to try...that is the question.

Castor oil. Do I do it? Do I not do it? Hmmm.... I am starting to get very desperate. I am afraid of my hormones...and the sake of my family ;-). I just almost took out the hose and sprinkler in the backyard. How tight does it really have to be?! And why was the hose on?! Can you imagine my fury when I couldn't get the hose untightened from the sprinkler and I got sprayed like crazy?! I was throwing around f'enheimers like they were going out of style! Seriously, I'm going to lose it. I really think I am. Ok, I won't. But honestly, these retarded contractions are getting on my last nerve. Especially when I know they're not doing anything except bugging me. I'm getting pushed to the max over here...and I can't do it anymore! ARGH!!! Maybe I should lay down.

Ya know, I've been reading all my complaints in the past couple days...and I am sorry to anyone who is actually reading these. I'm such a whiner. And what's funny is that VERY SOON I'll be looking back on these blogs and I'll have a baby in my arms and 2 toddlers running around! I know it'll be here soon and yadda yadda yadda...but oofta, it's hard right now! What's it going to be like with a 4 1/2 year old, a 2 year old and a newborn??? Hmmm...maybe I shouldn't be in such a hurry for delivery...even though I'm miserable :).

I'm really starting to freak out about baby's size. About a month ago, I had an ultrasound that said he was 6-7 lbs already. I'm measuring right on, but that doesn't really mean a lot, does it?! This is nuts. Can you tell my hormones are psycho?!?

1 comment:

skuubeedoo said...

It sounds like you need another spa weekend! =) Hang in there...your little bundle of joy will be here before you know it.