Sunday, June 08, 2008

Spoiled =)

My hubby spoils me so much. He surprised me by taking me to The Calla Lily in Afton on Friday night. It was incredible!!! It's a spa and retreat place...wow, we got spoiled! Grammy came down to watch the boys and we headed out about 2:00 to our destination - that I had no idea about! We got there and I was shocked...and super excited! We both had treatments done in our private 'apartment' and it was so great! I had a mini-facial (I've never had one, and I'm sure I could become addicted), an aromatherapy scalp massage and a reflexology foot massage. Hubby had a gentleman's package that he really enjoyed...although he absolutely LOVED the aromatherapy scalp massage, it really helped his headache. Then we had a couples massage that evening and it was so wonderful. I honestly don't think I've seen Brian that relaxed since high school. When our massage was done, we headed out to dinner and then to Ruby Begonia's Lounge in Stillwater. It was such a wonderful night away, and I wish so much we could do stuff like that more often!

Then reality came back to us - we had to wake up early in the morning, get ready and head back home to take Evan to his first t-ball practice! It was fun though, but man, when reality strikes back, it's brutal! Oh well, we sure enjoyed our night away and hope to do it again some day!

1 comment:

BizEMommaK said...

Thank sounds greats! I bet you both really needed that little get away:)