Sunday, June 29, 2008

We're in the Hospital and we have Internet

Quick update - we're at the hospital. We got here about 6-ish tonight, got monitored for about an hour. Then the nurse put in the cervidil and I had to lay on my side for 2 hours. When we got here I was still on dilated to a 1-2...they won't probably check now until morning - when they take the cervidil out. However, my contractions have picked up some which is good...hopefully these ones are doing something! Bring it on!!! They have to keep me hooked up to the monitors all night, which is kind of a bummer. I'm sure I'll get all tangled up a hundred times ;-). Hopefully in the morning I'll be dilated more than a 1-2, otherwise it's going to be a LONG day tomorrow. We will try to keep updating as much as possible with what's going on. It's really fun to have internet here!

1 comment:

skuubeedoo said...

How cool is that. Who'd have ever thought that they'd have internet in the hospitals....

Get some rest tonight if you can! I'm praying for you guys!