Monday, June 16, 2008

The nerve...

The baby found a new nerve a couple weeks ago, and it has been putting me in so much pain :(. Every time he moves he hits it and if I'm standing it almost makes me fall right to the floor. Yesterday was a very painful day...my lower back hurt so much I could hardly walk. This little guy can make his appearance ANY TIME! I think I'm definitely getting to the point of being 'ready'. My next appointment is Wednesday, hopefully I'll have some progress this time. We had a very busy weekend and took a handful of good walks. I just finished an entire fresh pineapple...maybe I should move onto spicy foods :). I even considered castor oil this morning, but I certainly don't think I want to tackle that. Ish!

I'm starting to get really excited to meet our new little man, but I'm also nervous about who's going to be helping with our other little men! I don't know why I worry so much...I just worry about their safety and health so much. Plus with all the responsibility, and our dog and the cats, the house...I feel guilty asking for help. I know I shouldn't feel guilty, but I do. This has gotta be stupid hormones...right?! Ugh. Well, I'm going to lay down now. I'm too tired to think anymore.

No comments: