Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Update

Went to my 38 week appointment today. Nothing too exciting. I am measuring right on, which is really weird for me. With my history with the boys I was always measuring really big. I'm also about 1-2 cm dialated. So at least there's a 'little' progress, but I sure wish there was more. I'm in SO much pain, it's ridiculous. I can hardly walk today. Needless to say, the Doc said 'see ya in a week'. Ugh, I don't know if I can handle another week if I feel like this!

Tomorrow we are headed to the chiropractor to get some acupressure massage and possibly acupuncture to help jumpstart labor a bit. I'm at least hoping for some good contractions to get a bit more progress going. I'm happy that this pregnancy has been 'normal', because I've never had one of those...but at the same time, it's kind of hard because with the boys I was induced early, so the anticipation is crazy. What will happen? Will I all of a sudden be measuring gigantic? Will I go into natural labor? The Doc said the baby is definitely engaged and ready...so that was really good news. Oh well, hopefully my pain will at least subside for a while so I can get through! Taking care of the boys has never been so difficult.

That's about it, otherwise same old. We're still adjusting to hubby's new 'diet'. It seems to be going pretty well. Yep.

Until next time...

No comments: